Om mig

Mitt namn är Anna och jag har ändrat lite här på bloggen för att kunna skriva mer om politik istället för bara vad som händer dagligen I mitt liv. Hoppas att detta blir intressant för er.

torsdag 1 september 2011

First day accomplished!

I did it! I have been at work for the first time since 2006. I had a great time, everyone was so nice and polite and it felt really good. My head felt like a watermelon when I was going home today because of all the new things I heard and from trying to remember all the new names and faces, but other than that it was just great!

Me and the girls had a fun afternoon – singing and dancing in the living room. It felt different to be away from them all day and then have a great time in the evening. I hope they felt as good as I did.

Well, I will go to bed now and tell you more about my daily life tomorrow

 

//Anna

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar